Monday, February 9, 2015

#BeMine

Hey!

It's been a great week! We had meetings, meetings, and MORE meetings! And then we had snow, snow and MORE snow. According to the weatherman we have had 6 feet of snow fall in the past 30 days. 6 Feet. What. In some places it is piled so high that it looks like a mini mountain. It sure helps with the lack of real ones, let me tell ya. :) On Mass Ave, right in the middle of the city, it was piled so high that you couldn't see the stop light from certain angles. Lol. No big deal. 

Also, holy traffic. We had to go to Weston (outside of Boston like 30 mins) for MLC on Wednesday, and with the combo of the snow traffic and the Patriots parade, transportation was whack. I've never seen a subway station so packed in my life. See pics attached. Daggum. 

Other than that, whoa. Life is crazy. We had interviews with President and MLC and Zone Meeting and all sorts of good stuff! We got a new investigator from Italy! That was exciting! But he doesn't live in our area anymore so we passed him along to some other missionaries... It was a little sad. But he WILL be baptized one day, so that's the great part :)

Anyways, Happy Valentines day to all! Remember: "I say unto you, be one; and if ye are not one ye are not mine." (D&C 38:27) #BeMine #Zion haha. That's something that I've learned a lot about out here in the MBM: zion. My favorite scripture is Moses 7:18. I know that we can all build Zion wherever we are from Boston to Seattle. It's all about that 1 heart and 1 mind, y'know? 

I love you all! I pray for you all everyday!

Have a great week and stay warm! :)

Con amor,


Hermana Frei

No comments:

Post a Comment