Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Time flies no man can its flight is too irregular

Sweet Mercy! Happy Tuesday! 

So yesterday we had a big ol' zone conference with Allen F Packer of the seventy, so p-day is today! Hooray! My friends, my heart is just filled with so much joy and love. Did y'all get a chance to watch the First Presidency Christmas Devotional? I did, and it was SOOOO BEAUTIFUL. Truly, this is the most wonderful time of the year. I love it so much. I love my Savior Jesus Christ. He is the reason for the season. 

I love Christmas lights and evergreen boughs and big ol' bows.

Anyways, these past few days have been crazy, and the next week and a half is gonna go by in a blur. Ugh. But such is life! Sunday night we had MLC with Elder Packer and his wife. They literally touched down to Boston, the Millers went and picked them up, and they came to MLC to counsel and teach us. It was SO AWESOME! Then we got to watch the aforementioned devotional with all of our homies! The Spirit just back-handed me in the face. Then Monday morning we got up bright and early to go to Zone Conference, and wow. And then afterwards, talk about spiritual exhaustion!

King Lamoni, I feel ya, man.

But it's amazing how much 8 hours of sleep can do for a person, because I feel so energized right now! The missionary schedule is so inspired. #early2bedearly2rise I don't really know what to say, except that this week is going to be crazy because meetings. planning. MORE planning. Eternal salvation. You know, the works :) 

HAhahaha, I apologize for the vagueness of this email. I wish I could just tell you about everything I have learned and experienced, and what is whizzing through my mind right now, but it's going at light speed, so yikes. But just know that I am happy, loved, energized, excited, overwhelmed, and amazed. I know that God loves me. I know that I am a successful missionary. I know that the Book of Mormon is true. I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior. I know that the Gospel of Jesus Christ is a pattern for our lives to lead us safely home. I know that the Spirit is the real teacher. I love life. I love my mission. I am excited for Christmas. I love my family, at home and here in the MBM. 

ADVENTURE IS OUT THERE!

Con amor,


Hermana Frei

No comments:

Post a Comment