Monday, January 4, 2016

Missionary by Day, Mouse Hunter by Night

Well, friends, 

thanks for staying tuned! We had all sorts of miracles this week including finding our gas card (it was hiding in my Predicad Mi Evangelio... what even?), getting our new investigators to church on Sunday, and last, but definitely not least, we slayed the mouse that has been trolling our kitchen! Joy was exclaimed, and it was good stuff. Please see pictures attached. 

I know the church is true and I love being a missionary! All sorts of precious mems are to be had every single day! I am so grateful for all of your support and love. 2016 is going to be a great year! My goals include reading the entire Libro de Mormon, having at least one more baptism on my mission, and finding someone for the missionaries at home to teach. I'm pretty stoked. #letsgoooo I hope that y'all have set some goals as well to make the most of this new year, and if you haven't it's cool because it's only the 4th. 

Have a wonderful and blessed week!

Con amor,


Hermana Frei

No comments:

Post a Comment